Redefining the replacement window and door installation industry with unbeatable start to finish experience and superior products.
Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and patio doors are backed by The Andersen corporation’s 100 years in the industry. We’ve completely redefined the window replacement process, so you can enjoy a seamless transition in addition to a superior product. Learn more about our signature service below, then experience Renewal by Andersen for yourself.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are constructed with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which is made from reclaimed wood fibers and a composite polymer. Learn more about Fibrex®.
All of the hard work that goes into manufacturing and engineering our replacement window & patio door products would mean little without the work of our certified master installers.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, grille design options, hardware finishes, and customizable window style options, Renewal by Andersen windows stand the test of time and look great doing it!
Thanks to our Fibrex® material, Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills.
We’d love to help with your next home improvement project. Renewal by Andersen of Kennewick, WA offers full-service window and patio door replacement from start to finish. Get started with an in-home consultation today, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Now Serving Kennewick, Washington and Surrounding Regions.
- Benton City
- Two Rivers
Renewal by Andersen’s Fibrex® composite material is a product of over 100 years of innovation in window replacement. Learn more about our revolutionary extrusion process. Renewal by Andersen’s Fibrex® composite material combines the strength and durability of wood with the low maintenance qualities of vinyl, and won’t cause cracks in the joints from the freeze/thaw cycle
With a wide selection of color combinations and palettes, you can expect that there will be no yellowing, bleaching, or fading in the sun, even a decade after your window installation.
- Fibrex® material expands and contracts very little, even with extreme temperature swings
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material won’t bow or crack
- Fibrex® material can take the heat! We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material’s strength and durability makes for narrower frames. Narrower frames make for more glass in your window and less material obstructing your view of the outdoors
- Fibrex® material is crafted from reclaimed wood and polymers, can help reduce heating and cooling costs, and reduces VOC emissions – all of which helps keep your energy costs down so you can live little bit greener and a lot more energy efficient.
- Our revolutionary Fibrex® windows will hold their shape without bowing, bending, or warping
Save time and money overtime with Renewal by Andersen energy efficient windows.
Renewal by Andersen replacement windows were expertly designed to eliminate drafts, heat, and the elements to keep your home and your family comfortable. We’ve accomplished this with Fibrex® frames that seal in your home for the long haul while energy efficient glasses protect you and your interior from extreme climates. Regardless of your window selection, you can be assured it will keep weather out.
Optimal energy efficiency also means less strain on your heating and cooling appliances. This saves on energy output, so you can reduce both personal and environmental costs. Renewal by Andersen windows won’t crack, bow or break overtime, either so you can enjoy stress-free views for years to come. Learn how even our largest windows keep you comfortable.
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
All Renewal by Andersen windows are serviced by Certified Master Installers. Our installers are committed to a detailed process that ensures a lasting, durable product the first time, every time.
Whether you want to match the style of your home or define a new look, our professionals make your vision come to life. They’ll install your new window quickly and accurately, and ensure they’re sealed and in working order. Plus, they’ll even take your old windows with them, so you can fully enjoy your new home improvement right away.
As a full-service window replacement company, we own the entire process. This results in a worry-free guarantee other companies just can’t match. See our superior products below, then call Kennewick’s Renewal by Andersen to learn more about our installation guarantee.
It is important that you know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
For a truly unique project, there is no better window style than our Specialty window. Enjoy almost any shape with a specialty window, from hexagonal to right triangle and circle top. This shape flexibility is possible because of the use of our exclusive Fibrex® framing material. With 51 color combinations and 5 possible grille styles, our specialty style replacement windows offer almost endless opportunities.
Renewal by Andersen specialty windows uniquely enhance any room in your home from the inside and out.
Learn more about their multiple variations and the installation process.